I am currently offering coaching services for anyone looking to help themselves in areas of inner well-being and emotional health. Coaching is tailored to your specific goals, whether you have a specific issue or if you’re interested in learning techniques that can help you in general.
Areas that I can offer help in:
- Anything covered on this website, including techniques, methodology, and specific inner-focused topics
- Being in touch with your inner world of emotion, feeling, thought, and energy
- Uncovering solutions to your life issues that are whole, balanced, and personal
- Working through inner conflicts, such as when you’re “conflicted about something”
- Emotional well-being
- Understanding your own priorities, interests, callings, passions, and reconciling them with other areas of your life
- Dealing with difficult emotions.
- Finding healing, reconciliation, self-trust, peace, confidence, and similar within yourself.
In particular, I want to emphasize that my methodology for coaching is highly personalized to you. Here are my goals:
- I want to help you find what feels right and balanced to you, rather than tell you what to do. For instance, I may ask you details about how you’re feeling, and hone in on specifics until you find what can make real impact.
- I may suggest techniques to try during the session, but I’ll make sure you understand what each entails, and that you’re okay with trying them.
- I’ll make sure you feel safe and comfortable within the session, even if you may encounter uncomfortable feelings along the way.
- I want to empower you to have new tools you can apply in your own approach to your well-being. I’ll summarize these as takeaways at the end, so you have a clear idea of what you can try yourself in the future.
- First and foremost, I’m here to help you in helping yourself. It’s important to me to help you become a master and student of your own emotional well-being. And I’ll bring all my experience to the table, so that whatever helpful thing I can pass on, you may benefit from it.
All in all, sessions will likely look like this:
- Talk more about the issue at hand, confirming your goals for the session
- Get into the issue and try to help you resolve your goal. Here we may try different techniques, and hone in on what works.
- Once we seem to have resolved the goal or made significant headway, we may look for indications that progress has been made.
- To wrap up, I’ll summarize, talk with you about progress made, and highlight takeaways you can apply on your own. For instance, if we used a technique that helped resolve an inner conflict of yours, I may talk with you about how you can apply that technique to other areas of your life moving forward.
To request a coaching session, please contact me using the form below. Be sure to include your specific goals for coaching, for instance if you’d like help in a particular area of your life.
Sessions are at a rate of $50/hour, and will typically run about an hour and a half. This time can vary, depending on the situation and the issues we’re working on. Payment, after each session, is done through PayPal or other available payment method. Refund requests are welcome, if ever you aren’t satisfied with a session.
So, for any and all sincere interest, please let me know! Or if you’re wondering if coaching with me would be right for you, you can contact me for that as well.