I am currently offering coaching services for anyone looking to help themselves in areas of inner well-being and emotional health. Coaching is tailored to your specific goals, whether you have a specific issue or if you’re interested in learning techniques that can help you in general.
Areas that I can offer help in:
- Anything covered on this website, including techniques, methodology, and specific inner-focused topics
- Being in touch with your inner world of emotion, feeling, thought, and energy
- Uncovering solutions to your life issues that are whole, balanced, and personal
- Working through inner conflicts, such as when you’re “conflicted about something”
- Emotional well-being
- Understanding your own priorities, interests, callings, passions, and reconciling them with other areas of your life
- Dealing with difficult emotions.
- Finding healing, reconciliation, self-trust, peace, confidence, and similar within yourself.
In particular, I want to emphasize that my methodology for coaching is highly personalized to you. Here are my goals:
- I want to help you find what feels right and balanced to you, rather than tell you what to do. For instance, I may ask you details about how you’re feeling, and hone in on specifics until you find what can make real impact.
- I may suggest techniques to try during the session, but I’ll make sure you understand what each entails, and that you’re okay with trying them.
- I’ll make sure you feel safe and comfortable within the session, even if you may encounter uncomfortable feelings along the way.
- I want to empower you to have new tools you can apply in your own approach to your well-being. I’ll summarize these as takeaways at the end, so you have a clear idea of what you can try yourself in the future.
- First and foremost, I’m here to help you in helping yourself. It’s important to me to help you become a master and student of your own emotional well-being. And I’ll bring all my experience to the table, so that whatever helpful thing I can pass on, you may benefit from it.
All in all, sessions will likely look like this:
- Talk more about the issue at hand, confirming your goals for the session
- Get into the issue and try to help you resolve your goal. Here we may try different techniques, and hone in on what works.
- Once we seem to have resolved the goal or made significant headway, we may look for indications that progress has been made.
- To wrap up, I’ll summarize, talk with you about progress made, and highlight takeaways you can apply on your own. For instance, if we used a technique that helped resolve an inner conflict of yours, I may talk with you about how you can apply that technique to other areas of your life moving forward.
The coaching sessions I had were eye-opening to me in quite a few ways. I believe that for me, just like with many people, I can get stuck on issues on a topical level, without ever really tapping into the root cause. As someone who is very expressive and open about my life I still manage to have these deep-rooted issues within myself, but when we took our time in each session to explore them I felt like I treated these issues with kindness and respect rather than hostility. Rather than facing my problems with anxiety and short-temper as ‘problems’ or as an enemy to overcome or defeat, I saw them as parts of myself to empathize with and to give relief.-Sarina S.
I think my perspective of how I see my ‘negative’ emotions has been forever changed, and despite still struggling with these issues I can always remember to treat myself with more care and patience rather than attacking myself for my emotions. I would wholeheartedly encourage others to try a coaching session with Oliver because I know it would be an experience where you are taught your own inner strength and freedom to resolve issues and understand yourself. There are no false promises of a single path or quick solutions, but rather you are given a sort of life-raft to hold you afloat, and help you get to where you need to. I think this independent-oriented, and self-love encouraging mindset that he encourages is one that would be beneficial to anyone.
I reached out to Oliver for some coaching because I was struggling with my creativity and motivation. I’ve struggled with anxiety and perfectionism my whole life, and its gotten in the way of my hobbies. I loved to draw and spent most of my time growing up writing stories and creating my own works of art and comics. After turning 20 I devoted all of my time to college and struggled to find any kind of creative motivation. Whenever I did, it was replaced by intense anxiety about the art I created needing to be perfect. I didn’t realize how sad this made me until I would finally manage to create something and it felt great! I needed to figure out to quiet my mind and enjoy making art again. When I reached out to Oliver, he was able to help me unravel my anxiousness. At first we just discussed my fears and what could be stopping me from just putting pencil to paper. I had no idea that I struggled with perfectionism until Oliver pointed it out. I felt lost for years, but with Oliver’s help I was able to put the puzzle pieces together and create a plan to deal with my stress. I’m finally able to create art again! I’ve even discovered that I’m not afraid to do something new. I can’t thank him enough!-Brooke S.
To request a coaching session, please contact me using the form below. Be sure to include your specific goals for coaching, for instance if you’d like help in a particular area of your life.
Sessions are at a rate of $50/hour, and will typically run about an hour and a half. This time can vary, depending on the situation and the issues we’re working on. Payment, after each session, is done through PayPal or other available payment method. Refund requests are welcome, if ever you aren’t satisfied with a session.
So, for any and all sincere interest, please let me know! Or if you’re wondering if coaching with me would be right for you, you can contact me for that as well.